Bringing your small or big business on Facebook is always an advantage. To increase its reachability to the whole world by social media like Facebook which has around 2.7 billion active users. So how you can create a brand or business page on Facebook. Let’s see.
Before starting, you must need a Facebook account to create a Facebook page.
There are two ways to create a Facebook page,
- Login to your Facebook account and then on the top title bar, click on Plus sign (+) and click on Create page.
- Open the Facebook site, on the bottom of the login form you can find the Create a page button.
Both ways are the same. The difference is the login only.
In the first method, you log in to your account first and then you create a page and on the second page, you click on the Create page button, and then on the next page, it will ask you to log in to your Facebook account to continue.
Steps to create a Facebook Page:
- Go to the Facebook website and click on the Create a Page button at the bottom of the Login form.
- After clicking on the button, a new page will open where you can select two options to create a page, A Business/Brand page or Community/Public Figure page; select whichever you want to create. In this article, I’m going to select the Business or Brand Page option.
- After clicking on the Get Started button, the next page will open where you have input the details like the Page name, Page category & Page description, and then click on the Create Page button.
- After creating the page, you can then add the page cover photo, Page Display picture, Contact details (where people can contact you for the business), Office hours, your business website for people to visit, your office/business location, what type of services you provide; all these information you can enter in your page for the public.
Also read: iOS 14 Review on Technicate.
So these are the easy steps to create a Facebook page for your business where you can share or provide your services online and virtually to the public.
Let us know if you getting any difficulty following these steps.
If you like the article/post, please share with your friends also. Stay tuned for more.