As smart band products are increasing in the Tech market, Xiaomi releases another smart Band product in March 2021. Mi Band 6 was released at the end of March month with a lot of good and new features compared to its previous band.
Table of Contents
Mi Band 6 Specs:
- Amoled 1.56″ full-screen display with 326 PPI.
- Bluetooth v5.0
- 30 Fitness modes – Auto-detection of six fitness modes
- 24hrs – Heart rate monitoring
- SpO2 tracking – Sleep breathing quality tracking.
- Water Resistance – under 50m
- 14-days battery life
- New 60+ band displays
- Six colors – Black, Blue, Orange, Green, Silver, White, and Yellow.
- Price in India expected between Rs. 3000 – 4000
Also Read: Sites I use to download Windows softwares
Mi Band 6 Tracking
- Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) – calculated on your sex, age, heart rate, and other data and will provide suggestions to improve your score.
- Sleep monitoring – record sleep duration, deep sleep, light sleep, and REM sleep based on changes in heart rate.
- SpO2 Tracking — Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) tracking.
- Stress Monitoring to give suggestion on how to recover from it.
- Breathing Excercise — with a quick breathing exercise to calm your body and mind.
- Female health tracking — monitor the patterns of your cycle, log periods, and track ovulation.
- Automatically recognizes six fitness modes, walking, outdoor running, treadmill, cycling, elliptical, and rowing machine, etc.
Idle alerts, music playback, Find my Phone, Phone Muting (Android only), DND (Do not Disturb), Unlock Phone (MIUI only), Incoming calls notification, Weather forecast, Countdown timer, Calendar reminder, Event reminder, and message alerts.