In India, there are so many women entrepreneurs who are trying so hard to raise their own business and also works hard to achieve their dreams.
So today I’m going to talk about these women entrepreneurs who become successful in their business and also set their names at a higher level.
Here is the list of most successful Indian women entrepreneurs:
Roshni nadar malhotra:
- Roshni is the first woman who leads an IT company in India.
- She is a businesswoman and also the chairman of HCL technologies.
- Shiv Nadar is the father and also the founder of HCL technologies.
- She has also listed in Forbes world’s 100 most powerful women.
- According to the rich list of IIFL Wealth Hurun India, Roshni is the richest woman in India.
- Roshni Nadar’s net worth is ₹54,850 crore.
- Divya Gokulnath is the co-founder and director of Byju’s.
- She is an educator and entrepreneur of India.
- In 2011, Divya and her husband founded Byju’s company which is help to study in an online learning platform.
- Byju’s is an educational technology company.
- In 2020, according to business Today, she’s also the most powerful woman in Indian business.
- Divya’ net worth is ₹22,300 crores.
- Falguni Nayar is the founder of Nykaa.
- Nykaa is the online fashion, lifestyle, and makeup brands portal.
- She served her 20 years as an inventor in Kotak Mahindra Bank and then she decided to pursue her dream.
- Nykaa is now India’s one of the biggest online shopping portal3.
- Falguni Nayar’s net worth is₹280 crores.
Kiran Mujumdar shaw
- Kiran Mujumdar Shaw is the founder and executive chairman of Biocon Ltd.
- Biocon Ltd and Biocon biology company are based in Bangalore city.
- Kiran is a billionaire entrepreneur in India.
- She is in the top 50 women in the business list on financial Times and in Forbes also listed as the most powerful woman in the world.
- Biocon Ltd company is an Indian biopharmaceutical company that manufactures pharmaceutical products. These products are sold in over 120+ countries.
- Kiran Mujumdar Shaw’s net worth is 4.5 billion dollars.
- Vandana Luthra is the founder of VLCC health care Ltd. and also is an Indian entrepreneur.
- She started VLCC Ltd in 1989, as a beauty and wellness service centre in India, New Delhi.
- VLCC is the largest and most famous beauty and wellness service industry in India.
- VLCC offers skincare, body care and hair care treatments and also offers weight management programs.
- Vandana received the Padma Shri award and the women entrepreneurs award.
- Vandana Luthra’s net worth is ₹1300 crores.
That’s it guys, I hope you liked my article.